Tuesday, 14 April 2009

I Hate... Indecisive Juries / In order to make myself feel better about Phil Spector’s guilty verdict, I need serious retail therapy.

I know he’s mental and all, but I was secretly hoping and wishing Spector wasn’t going to the slammer. I preferred the idea that he just toted pistols for a bit of a laugh; harmless fun. I’m sure Louis Theroux will be living with him in his cell within the next year for our viewing pleasure. Actually, Louis has a new documentary airing on Sunday, with the catchy title “A Place for Paedophiles.” His investigative journalism is the only TV programming I have time for. That's Phil Spector's license plate, by the way. Not mine.
Anyway, Michael Jackson’s possessions go on sale soon and I’ve selected the items that take my fancy:

I’m a big fan of celebrity dolls in general. I don’t care who they’re of, I just like the concept. These one’s are mega rare. I only have the dolls from the Dangerous/HIStory era, which pale in comparison to these beauties.


This black and white painting would look lovely in my room. The first thing I would do is have an artist add me into the crowd of kids frolicking in Neverland. Cool.


Also, this elaborate oil-on-canvas triptych is definitely what my family home is missing. Meal times would unquestionably benefit from such grandiose, flamboyant furnishings. Imagine having your Christmas dinner with your grandparents around this ostentatious furniture, and then try to tell me you’re not tempted to put in a bid...

In other Jackson news: I’ve always believed him to be a fashion-forward icon (only a blind fool would disagree, surely?) and he’s right on the pulse of style with this women’s Balmain Fall 2009 tee he was sporting last week. He’s too cool for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment