Saturday, 5 September 2009

I Hate... Being OLD / "It's not your birthday anymore, there's no need to be kind to you, and the will to see you smile and belong has now gone"

That's right. It’s my birthday. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.
I'm 20. That makes me feel physically sick.
Look at me posting my own celebratory images. What a loser.

Since I'm the only person without a Facebook in the entire universe, my friends obviously forgot my birthday because why wouldn't you forget something like that if you didn't have an electronic reminder? *Eye roll* So they made plans to go "out on the lash" in Exeter tonight, so I'm being dragged there and it's being disguised as an event for me despite the fact it's the last thing I would ever voluntarily inflict upon myself. I just want to stay home and watch The Rescuers Down Under.

Sorry to post this image again, but it really summarises how I feel right now.
Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment