Tuesday, 22 September 2009

I Hate... Chris Packham / Pandamonium (Yeah, that took a whole second to think of)


Some conservationist/BBC presenter, Chris Packham, (who I've never heard of) has said that giant pandas should be left to die out and get on the one way train to extinction: "Unfortunately, it's big and cute and a symbol of the World Wide Fund for Nature and we pour millions of pounds into panda conservation. I reckon we should pull the plug. Let them go, with a degree of dignity."
What an arsehole. I say FORTUNATELY they're big and cute (more things in life should be), more money should be poured into panda sanctuarys and the BBC should pull the plug on his job.
I'm not some freaky animal lover or anything, but bloody hell pandas are cute. I hate most animals (and most things actually) but just a picture of a panda melts my uncompassionate heart.

Look how fucking cuddly they are!

He's sitting on a rocking horse (maybe it's a dragon...) yet unaware just how ludicrously cute that is.

Pandas are so great people are taking hair dye to their dogs to make them resemble the clearly superior bear. This is big in Asia - I could really get on board with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment