Sunday, 25 October 2009

I Hate... Seeing all my idols fall ill / "There is no such thing in life as normal"

Morrissey Season - Part I
Well last night saw the beginning of Morrissey Season for me. Unfortunately for Moz he was playing at the Swindon Oasis Leisure Centre; a dire, dire vicinity not worthy of such a man. However, he sheepishly walked onstage, muttered "Good evening... Probably" and broke into This Charming Man.

The last note was played and Morrissey collapsed. That was it. Gig over. I won't post a picture of Morrissey during his fall as that's just in bad taste.

His condition is said to be "stable" but that puts the rest of his Swords Tour in much jeopardy (bearing in mind these dates were originally part if his Years of Refusal jaunt but were rescheduled due to unspecified illness.)

I took my little sister to worship at the altar of Morrissey but she wasn't too upset as she enjoyed the wide variety of vending machines on offer. FYI her favourite was the milk chocolate Crunch Bar.

I wore this t-shirt like a massive loser.

Get well soon Morrissey. No pressure, just you're my final hero after Michael Jackson died a week before my dream was due to come true by seeing him live...

No comments:

Post a Comment