Wednesday, 4 November 2009

I Like... Seeing Morrissey once a week / The Final Frontier

Morrissey Season - Part III
Monday night saw the conclusion to my Morrissey tour in Salisbury.
Salisbury City Hall was the venue, which was a cross between an old people's home and a school hall. Also, security insisted on performing full body searches on every member of the audience. When asked what they were looking for, "You know what" was the ambigious reply. I'm pretty sure their high standard of security will continue throughout the panto season when Toyah Willcox is appearing in some vampire-based festivity.

Anyway, the set was pretty much exactly the same as that of the Royal Albert Hall except Ask was artfully interjected, which was 'nice'; I like that song very much. Not as much banter between songs during the show (which is half the enjoyment) but Morrissey did playfully push his band away after they took their bow.

See you at Ally Pally? Maybe.

My full Morrissey review will be up next week.

Oh yeah, and since I'm still on a quest for the tshirt featuring Moz and his band in the nude, here's an outtake from said photoshoot for your delictation.

No comments:

Post a Comment