Saturday, 10 April 2010

I Like... Shattered Illusions / Starsuckers

I'm a documentary lover. I usually don't really care what they're about - animals, who killed Marilyn Monroe, Hitler, Jack the Ripper... Whatever, I'm there.

Although I've recently been a little disillusioned with Channel 4 (which is usually the prime channel feeding my addiction); their Dispatches series has been ruining everything lately, from sandwiches to the London Marathon. Plus that bloody awful What Really Happened series by that joker Jacques Peretti, who does nothing but pose insipid questions and provides no answers really angers me. As if that fool knows anything about Michael Jackson....
PER-LEASE

Anyway, last week I was transfixed by Chris Atkins' Starsuckers. It’s funny yet frightening. That's all I've got to say.

Just go watch it NOW:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/starsuckers

No comments:

Post a Comment