However, the actual news to report here is that to initiate this new fashion venture, Moss has chosen her top ten favourite pieces from her past 14 collections to be reproduced under the label “Iconic Kate.” So with that, here is my personal plea for the ten pieces I’m hoping to be brought back to the Topshop rack:
1) The Panther Dress – This one has already been confirmed as one of the chosen ten, but I just want to lodge my support for it after missing it first time round. I might take up smoking whilst I wear it as well.
3) The Yellow Chiffon Dress – Of course when this piece appeared in her first collection The Daily Mail was all “oh it looks just like that dress she wore that one time.” Yeah? That’s why it’s so desirable – duh.
4) The Corset Tee – So simple but so cool. I was once ripped off with a fake version of this top on Ebay, so a real one would be a treat.
5) The Red Pansy Dress – I believe this is actually the best ever selling KM dress, so surely it’s a shoe-in for reissue? Plus I like pansies and I want red to be “my colour.”
6) The Original Pansy Tea Dress – I actually already own this, but the print is so perfect it makes my eyes water with joy a little bit. So I may buy one in every size available so I can wear it for the rest of my existence or in case I balloon up in the future. The dress is actually an exact copy of a vintage Busstop by Lee Bender dress that Moss owns, but she did us all a big favour by bringing it to the masses.
7) The Black Silk Skirt – Luxury grunge. This will look perfect with the little leather jacket.