Friday, 25 May 2012

I Like... Makeovers / "...a makeover, it gives her a sense of control in a world full of chaos"

 My new hair colour is not as extreme a change as this

So I finished my exams and my degree as a whole yesterday.

I'm known for huge, self-indulgent celebrations when I achieve stuff, and this year was no different. Following putting my dick in the face of my last exam, I have been reading Joe Vogel's Earth Song: Inside Michael Jackson's Magnum Opus (get a copy HERE), learning to play Ceremonials on the piano and, in a further expression of the relatively recent development of a Florence Welch obsession, I've become a red head.

The last time I dyed my hair I was around nine years old. I desperately wanted to be Geri Halliwell, so convinced my mother to rinse a red tint through my hair; my union jack dress was going to look completely ridiculous at the school disco if I didn't complete my get-up with red hair, duh.

And here I am, at twenty-two years of age, dying my hair red in order to emulate a favourite music starlet once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment