Thursday, 28 February 2013

PRINTED WORDS / Loadsa Stuff

This "blog" is in pretty poor shape. You don't have to tell me. I know.

In order to make up for the lack of activity, here are a bunch of scans of some things I've been writing whilst not updating this blog. 

I know, my scanning skills are tops. Again, you don't have to tell me.

MOJO (this is super old... Better late than never etc)

Classic Pop 

Classic Pop

Classic Pop

Classic Pop

Classic Pop

The Mushpit #3 (Available HERE)

Company 

** Please note -  I won't be posting any articles written for ICONIC online as it is a real labour of love by the whole team behind it. So if you love Michael Jackson and want to know all the unbelievably exciting things I've been researching and writing about the great man you're just going to have to part with with some $$$. It'll be worth it. Promise. **

No comments:

Post a Comment