Thursday, 14 March 2013

I Like... Rare Michael Jackson Images and Merchandise / Making HIStory Exhibition

On 11th and 12th May 2013 I'll be helping out at a very exciting Michael Jackson event - the Making HIStory Exhibition. 


The event will be made up of an exhibition by photographer Christophe Boulmé, who worked closely with Michael Jackson during the HIStory era, displaying over 20 rare and famous images and artworks. Christophe Boulmé will be in attendance and available to answer any questions fans may have. 

There will also be an opportunity to buy Michael Jackson official merchandise, both brand new and vintage items, courtesy of King Of Shop. (Cash payments only - bring ya bills).

The Making HIStory exhibition will take place at The Gallery On The Corner Ltd. (Battersea Park)

Tickets cost just £5 

MORE INFORMATION AND TICKETS HERE

I cannot stress how great this will be. The images are beautiful and I've seen some of the new official merchandise that will be on sale - Jackson fans will not want to miss out. TRUST ME. Plus I'll be helping/hanging out so people who read ICONIC should come down and discuss Michael Jackson with me and tell me how much they like/loathe my writing about him. 

Great! You're coming! Can't wait! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment