Sunday, 26 May 2013

I Like... Independent Print / FKR Magazine

You've heard of Fake Club, right?


You know them - they're a female five piece from London who play and talk punk rock fun. 

Not only do they write and play music another cool thing they do is produce their own independent print magazine. 


They very kindly asked me to contribute to the premiere issue of FKR Magazine which has the theme of 'Giving up growing old.' So I wrote an article about history's and popular culture's worst beauty advice. Essential reading, I'm sure you agree.

The magazine itself is admirably put together in the style and spirit of punk's '70s and '80s era of underground press publications. 

If you want to receive a copy of FKR all you have to do is sign up HERE

And if I'm not selling this hard enough to you, it also comes with a free lolly pop - like Sniffin' Glue with a Smash Hits free gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment