Tuesday, 23 December 2014

DIGITAL WORDS / My Flash Trash Festivities

'Tis the season for Christmassy blog posts and branded content.



I've recently been asking cool girls in the know - like Victoria Higgs, Ekaterina Malysheva and Kylie Griffiths - what they'll be getting up to over the holidays.




I also rounded up the My Flash Trash team to talk all things festive (with added GIF art from Anne Horel



I've put together a gift guide that will save you money but impress your gift receiver... 



I have compiled an inspirational gallery of glitter makeup ideas



And as for non-Christmas content, I spoke to X Factor stylist Gemma Sheppard, got ear piercing envy from all of the famous babes who rock hoop earrings, put together a list of things that every girl is thankful for in 2014, and made a chart of Britney Spears' greatest stage costumes

So much stylish content. I'm spoiling you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment